We believe that every print studio should behave like we do as a bare minimum. No conventional cotton, no plastisol printing, no virgin plastics.
As the market and demand for organic and recycled products has grown over the last few years, more and more print studios are offering 'sustainable options' often making it appear as though that is their main focus. For us, you cannot knowingly offer and promote these products and services, knowing the importance of them, and still provide the exact opposite at the same time.
So until they do we are committed to matching the price of genuine like for like quotes.
Here are the rules:
Quotes must be for the following:
- Exact garments that we offer, in stock with the wholesale brand/manufacturer and not on special offer.
- A decoration method that we offer (ie no vinyl transfers or flock etc) must be stated on the quote/invoice
- Printing must specify water based inks if screen printed and must detail the set-up cost including screens and colour mixing/matching (repeat order discounts cannot apply).
- Embroidery with non-polyester thread
- Quotes/Invoices must state whether they are inclusive or exclusive of VAT and must specify if the garments are included or excluded.
We reserve the right to not price match if the invoices or quotes are incomplete or not specific enough.
IF YOUR CURRENT SUPPLIER GENUINELY ONLY OFFER ORGANIC OR RECYCLED GARMENTS WITH WATER BASED PRINTING AND NON-SYNTHETIC EMBROIDERY THREADS THEN SUPPORTING THEM IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS SUPPORTING US.